Jharkhand B.Ed Online Apply 2020 registration process has been started from today i.e. 25th February 2020. Applicants can apply online till 31st March 2020.
Application Fees General Category: Rs 1000/-
BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State): Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State): 500/-
Jharkhand B.Ed 2020: Important Dates
ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र की उपलब्धता 25th February 2020
आवेदन पत्र जमा करने की अंतिम तिथि 31st March 2020
Date for Re-Login and uploading qualification details (only for appearing candidates of 2020) 20th April to 20th May 2020
एडमिट कार्ड की उपलब्धता04 days prior to the Examinationपरीक्षा की तिथि1st week of May 2020परिणाम की घोषणा 25th to 30th May 2020
- A bachelor’s degree and / or master’s degree in the required subject is required to apply with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates having graduation in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics or any other qualification equivalent to 55% marks can also apply.
- No restrictions in the passed year to apply for B.Ed. syllabus.
- Candidates have to select only one subject (within a subject category) which they must have studied and collected at least 50% in the qualifying degree.
- This subject will be referred to as the teaching subject in BEd. syllabus.
The application form will be available in Online Mode. Candidates can get the application form on the official web site JCECEB. Before applying, candidates should ensure their eligibility for the entrance examination. Any incorrect or incomplete information in the online application may lead to rejection of the application.
- Online form on the official website of the applicant website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/ “B.Ed. By clicking on the Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 ”button, following the guidelines given, one can die online application form.
- While applying online, registration will have to be done after registering the required return and your color photograph of the scanned passport size, which should have both the face as well as ears clearly visible and not edited.
- Signature and left hand thumb impression will have to be uploaded.
- In PDF upload sex, the following certificates have to be scanned together in PDF format and upload the finished file.
- The format of the certificates can be seen in the download column of the website.
- After paying the examination fee of the specified amount, print the confirmation page and print it out and keep it safe for future use.
BC-I/BC-2 (of Jharkhand State)
SC/ST/Female Candidates (of Jharkhand State)
The application fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Candidates other than the state of Jharkhand will have to pay the examination fee according to the general category fee.
The examination fee is non-refundable.
There may be additional bank fees along with examination fees.
15 questions for English and 15 questions for Hindi.
Language Proficiency: There will be 30 questions in total.
Teaching Aptitude: It will consist of 40 questions in total.
Reasoning Ability: There will be 30 questions from this section.